Monday, April 07, 2008

...

gramma rallied when i was down there with mom. yea! she wanted to go outside and take some air. sunday morning she wanted to be dressed and in her wheel chair. astounding.

but...

my dad called me on saturday. my 18 year old 2nd cousin, Christina, died on friday. she had marfan syndrome like her mom, my 1st cousin, who died of this when i was in college. it is beyond awful. Christina was in college and working at starbucks. 18. that just seems wrong on all levels. her sister, colette is 20 and goes to school at the University of Redlands. Their dad lives in San Carlos. I was really hoping to go to the funeral, but it will be this friday at 4:00 in San Carlos. I have to be back here by 8:00 am on saturday morning.

school went well today.

i have an awful and then some headache right now.

so - there you go - the ellipsis of my life today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your cousin - this is much too young an age to die.

Hugs,
Deirdre