Thursday, April 03, 2008

monday through wednesday - EEEK!

my subbing license is finally all back in order - finished the last part yesterday. got a call today from the fabulous secretary at jesse hall. she needs someone for monday, tuesday, and wednesday. tuesdays are usually bad for me b/c of girl scouts...so, i called irina to see if she could watch rhys. she can. so yep, i'm going to sub. and i found out that it is going to be a SIXTH grade class - argle. 6th grade is not my favorite. oh well. it will be fine. why worry, right? i mean, the kids are tracking back on, most of the other 6th grade teachers are going to be at a conference, so wheeeee!

2 comments:

Jaye said...

I am thrilled for you. I know you have worked so hard for this and I am glad for you. YAY!

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting and must feel like its forever in getting here! WHEEEEE! Good On YOU!
:-D eirdre