1. Where is your cell phone? in my pocket
2. Your significant other? Rob
3. Your hair? dark brown
4. Your favorite thing? er...vacations with my whole family.
5. Your dream last night? dream? dude, I was so tired i just slept and slept and slept
6. Your favorite drink? in the nonalcoholic category? root beer - the real deal, no caffeine added
7. Your dream/goal? i have several. The first is to run/walk the Honolulu marathon with Jolie and Ted this year. Farther down the line? getting my teaching credential and masters in 0-5 special ed. what I think about most dream? moving back to the North Bay - maybe Rob could telecommute...IGT really is a great company.
8. What room you are in? the living room
9. Your hobby? quilting, though I don't get to do it nearly as much as I'd like
10. Your fear? something happening to my kids or husband.
11. Where do you want to be in 6 years? working in one of the developmental preschool classes OR working directly with parents and special needs children focusing probably on deaf kids.
12. Where were you last night? in bed. sorry it wasn't anything more exciting, but it was a tuesday. who am i kidding. it's rarely someplace more exciting than in bed.
13. Muffins? as long as there is no fruit in them, i like 'em. actually, i like banana muffins if there are no nuts. god, no wonder Rob thinks of me as Sally from When Harry Met Sally
14. Wish list item? just one? Oprah sending someone to help me organize my house so that there isn't so much clutter and giving me some ideas on how to keep it very kid friendly (I love all their art on my walls!) but clear of things on the floor or on other flat surfaces.
15. Where you grew up? most of the first 15 years in Riverside and Redlands with time in Oakland too, the next 19 in the Bay Area.
16. Last thing you did? sang a few songs with Rhys on Rock Band
17. What are you wearing? cuddle duds under, a brown v-neck that I love, jeans, and a pair of socks.
18. Your TV? Vizio. I'm fine with whatever and while it's nice (especially for Rock Band and movies, I was just as fine with our little 12" TV from when Rob and I first moved in together.
19. Your pets? Just Cleo. Merced died 1 1/2 years ago now. We still miss him, but he's in our backyard making our plants happy.
20. Friends? are the family we choose and I'm lucky to have some amazing friends - a few I've never even met in person (though we have video chatted)
21. Your life? In many aspects it is good. I have a husband who loves me and is an amazing person and father. He makes me happy every day in some way - whether it's the kiss when he gets home, smiling at me in that special way, or doing something with the kids. I have 2 children who, while occasionally make me crazy, I love without limits. I try to let them know it many times per day.
22. Your mood? happy but with another damned headache
23. Missing some one? yes. more than one someone. My MIL and my gramma both died last year. I miss them both. I love it though, when I come across something that was from them as I do things throughout the day - sometimes it's a note my gramma wrote to me, or using my MIL's crochet hook.
24. Car? I usually drive my almost 12 year old RAV4. Rob mostly drives his Prius (but I got to do my big 4Kplus drive with the kids this summer in the Prius.
25. Something you're not wearing? panties. hahahahah! i am kidding! i don't know - i'm not wearing LOTS of things. what a silly question.
26. Your favorite store? Etsy
27. Your favorite color? it often changes. to wear, probably deep crimson or deep browns, or deep greens.
28. When is the last time you laughed? about an hour ago when Rhys and I were outside.
29. Last time you cried? a few days ago when I was talking to my cousin, I got teary.
30. Who will send this? i don't know. I don't tend to "TAG" people, though on the last note, as people tagged me, i'd add them as a tag so they'd see I'd done it.
31. One place that I go to over and over? besides the kids' school? the Bay Area
32. One person who emails me regularly? like every day? probably all the spammers promising to enlarge my penis. Rob's family is really great about sending out weekly updates. They are fun to read.
33. Favorite place to eat? when? Black Rock Pizza. Unless I'm in Redlands. Then I'd have to go with my Gramma's. Moni's rice, Gramma's beans, homemade enchiladas, and if I ever happen to be there at the right time, nopales!
34. What are you doing tonight? hmm, it's wednesday, which is one of our dessert nights. so, I'll make some dinner, hopefully the kids will enjoy it and get dessert. Tonight is my night to read to Rhys, so we'll read some Wind in the Willows, I'll tell him our ritual "I love you" R: I love you too, mama. "Have good sleeps!" R: have good sleeps too. and then, if I haven't said "See you in 5 minutes" fast enough, he'll say "See me in 5 minutes, mama!" Then I will head downstairs, play on FB or some such thing and watch LOST.