Thursday, January 04, 2007

glimpses

we need to get some new video of irene and hopefully put together a first year video of rhys - but here are some youtube movies that rob has posted on his blog and on our youtube site as well.

enjoy :)

this first video i love and adore - there is a quick snippet of her 1st year w/the first song, then you get to see the longer bits. it's funny b/c i can remember some of the very exact dates of these things


this is a fun video rob did when irene was 7 months old. this is all pre-final cut pro and the really super groovy editing programs that rob has now. so as cool as this is, he can do even cooler now!


here is rhys talking about pac man...it's a little embarassing...he talks nonstop about pacman and sonic. i just keep telling myself that video games are good for eye hand coordination...it's really funny to listen to rhys' jibbah jabbah about these games - often apropos of nothing.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I can't get YouTube at work but I saw all the ones that Rob has posted so I don't think I am missing anything. Rhys is so adoreable with his Pac-man bit.

Kristen said...

i don't know if he posted the full year video or not. i'm sorry you can't get them at work - dadgum!

Kara said...

Awww, I had a camera but didn't use it much, I regret that now.

Anonymous said...

So cute. Sky was concerned about the picture of Irene crying (I think she's like 1 minute old), so she was happy with the other pictures. "Baby stop crying!" she said about 11,000 times. :)
Love the ad for PacMan!
Cheers,
Annalisa