Sunday, August 19, 2007

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

how did i not KNOW about Kiss Kiss Bang Bang?? we netflixed it - i think we must own it.

what i really love is going into movies with no expectations. it was BRILLIANT! if the link in the title worked right, you'll see that it got 9 popcorns out of 10. i think it was robbed. shoulda gotten 11.

i LOVED it with big giant slurpy kisses.

oh...perhaps if you aren't fond of swearing, this movie isn't for you - but golly gee willickers, it was funny!

rent it!

oh - yes, if you want to know, it stars Robert Downey Jr and Val Kilmer.

BRILLIANT!!!!!!

3 comments:

Deb R said...

Never seen it. Sounds like I need to!

Carrie said...

I've never heard of it but I will put it on my list.

Lydia Netzer said...

Uh -- YEA. My favorite thing was when he was, like, all destroyed and leaning against the car and Val Kilmer is like, "Lean forward" and then he just DRIVES OFF. So awesome!!!! When I think that I used to loathe Val Kilmer. He's so much more than Thunderheart, you know?