I was tagged by carrie. Here are the rules:
Each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you”. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. I belch like a man (it’s true, but this is courtesy of rob – giggle!)
2. while I like being adventurous, I’d be perfectly happy just staying at home and not seeing people other than my family for days on end.
3. some people would think it’s weird that I nursed rhys until he was older than 3...before I had kids, it seemed weird to me too.
4. I am left handed. rob is left handed. neither of our kids are, though rhys seems to be ambidextrous, so we have hope. at one point, I lived with 4 sorority sisters. 3 of us were left handed and two of us were dating left handed guys (rob was one of them)
5.rob says that b/c I like american dreamer, I’m weird. now, people like debR will back me up when I say – pshaw! it is NOT weird! -- so, instead, I’ll go with this one – I’ve never smoked pot. yes, I DID go to college. I even graduated from college. yes, I’ve gotten a contact high. yes, most of my friends smoked it at least once. none of them pressured me to try it. I had cool friends.
6. since having kids, I’ve gotten a bit more phobic about things like flying and heights. when trying to cross the golden gate bridge w/rob and the kids (rhys was teeny), I had my first ever panic attack. it was an odd thing to know – KNOW – in my head that everything was okay and that the gaps in the bridge through which a 2 year old had slipped several years before had been fixed, my reaction was still one of complete and absurd panic. I was having those thoughts of the wind swooping up my kids over the side. stupid. yes. and yet.
and, b/c I’m one to break the rules, I’m not going to list the names of folks I want to do this...but if you want to do it, that would be fun. and you know that really, i'd like everyone to do it so i can go and read weird things about you! let me know when you do it so I can go and read them :)