Saturday, March 29, 2008

Friday Fill Ins on Saturday

i often forget that Janet has these on her blog every friday...and today is saturday...ah well.

1. Some relationships are meant to cause you pain and anguish, but in later years you realize that because of the relationship that was truly Meant To Be, you'd go through the pain and anguish of the crappy relationships a million times over!
2. (Other than the 2nd grader's musical performance) Neil Finn is the last concert I saw; it was FANTASTIC and beyond!!
3. Spring should be cool and full of new growth.
4. Oh no! I forgot the eggs!
5. I've recently started thinking about getting ready to finish the blessing quilt that should have been done more than a year ago...
6. Getting Good Mail never fails to make me smile.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the patio being finished, tomorrow my plans include making some sort of breakfast, perhaps some cinnamon rolls and , I want to enjoy the day!

here are the friday fill ins from the previous week (janet had the link on her fridayfillins blog):

1. Being in love is so exciting!
2. Strawberry fields make for yummy fresh strawberries kissed by the sun (as long as they are pesticide/chemical free).
3. Morven's Scroggin Cookies sound like it would taste delicious!
4. Why does eating a pound of mike and ike's make me feel so good?!
5. (Aside from the entire world...) The Eiffel Tower is something I've always wanted to see.
6. It's sad when you think you've got things under control and then realize you were wrong.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner at Black Rock Pizza, tomorrow my plans include perhaps some gardening and , I want to play a game!

No comments: