Thursday, March 06, 2008

Page 123 Meme

I got tagged by Julie (sorry I'm only just getting to this!) for this meme. it took me several tries to get a book that was close-ish to me that had more than 123 pages as most of our books downstairs are children's books. but i DID find one! :)

here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

1) so here is the book I grabbed that i knew had more than 123 pages: 365 ways to a smarter preschooler.

2) i did, i opened it up

3) and i even found the 5th sentence!

4) Observing the spoonful of beans, the child guesses how many beans are in the spoon. The spoonful of beans is then spilled out onto the table and counted to check the prediction. After counting, the child can put all the beans into the pitcher and take a second turn - aiming for a higher number!

5) you know, i usually don't tag people, but today i will. and if you don't have a blog, just post it in the comments...Debbie (yes, you - i know you're reading *beam*), Anna, Julie (crunchy), Rob (who is sure to have a riviting manual near him at work!), and Carrie. no major penalties if you don't/can't do it.

have fun!


1 comment:

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Cool! I'm trying that with my teenagers. The prize will be doing the dishes (haha!).