Friday, May 16, 2008

friday fill-ins

It's time for Janet's Friday Fill-Ins #72 though today's questions are brought to us by Jennifer.

1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to bungie jump!
2. 100 degree temperatures reminds me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my family (awwww).
4. Eating sushi in Japan and ballroom dancing with Rob are two things I'd like to try.
5. When life hands you lemons juice them and make realio trulio lemonade - and also margaritas.
6. Just one?? Hmm - all of the month long trips during the summer in the car and stopping at various points along the way, and, because Indiana Jones is coming out next week i've also got to add going to see Indiana Jones with my gramma (Raiders of the Lost Ark) and missing the first scene - then having Gramma turn to me and say "Shall we stay and watch it again??" and we did! is my favorite childhood memory.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Lodi, tomorrow my plans include seeing Baby Bradley while Rob and his dad, his sister, and sister's boyfriend ride a 50K race in 100 degree temps and Sunday, I want to have a safe trip home!

No comments: