Friday, May 12, 2006

eeek!

fly by posting here

people are coming over -- adults w/kids. just a few kids. but, i'm not the best housecleaner. and these are sort of new people. they don't know me. i feel they will judge. i know i shouldn't let it worry me, but it's been hard making friends. i'd like to make a good first impression.

so, i need to finish cleaning.

BUT

my girlfriend, who is an author and editor, just sent me a book. she got her author copies and sent me one! i stayed up until 3:00 am reading it! yeeesh! but it was a very fun book! it's by Virgin's Cheek books (i hope i have that right...i know it's virgin cheek for sure!). they are better than harlequin in the chick lit/erotica world. anyway, the BOOK! it is called Tiffany Twisted. It was a fun read. Quite sexy and really very fun. and, i will now admit to you (oh my lawd, how embarassing), that i did not REALIZE the words in Hotel California said "Her mind was Tiffany Twisted." *I* had always heard it as "her mind was definitely twisted" er, D'OH!!!

i will write more later.

oh! and my very wonderful friend is the amazing and lovely Ms. Alison Tyler. Alison has another book coming out soon With or Without You is due out in September.

timer rang, so my time is up.

i'm back - the playdate went well, the house was pretty clean, the kids played and played and had a really good time. yea *smile*

anyway, i'm very excited for alison and am hoping that MANY MANY MULTITUDES of people buy her book.

3 comments:

Lydia Netzer said...

Hiya Hassenfeffer!

Your links in the links thingy to my blog and Joshilyn's blog are all fargled up.

SO SOON YOU WILL BE HERE IN MY PRESENCE! OUR ASSES CAN AGAIN MEET AND COMPARE CIRCUMFERENCE!

Kristen said...

oh crap! i'll fix them!!

and i LOVE your new picture!!!

i can just about guarantee that my ass is bigger than yours.

MsT said...

Well, if we're comparing butt size, I can tell you both that you're losers in that area compared to me! lol

Welcome to blogdom, Kristen!